Thursday, August 6, 2015

The First Wife by Erica Spindler

Bailey Browne has just lost her mom and is on a much needed vacation. Much to her surprise she is swept off her feet by Logan Abbott. He is everything she has ever wanted. After a whirlwind courtship, they get married and soon they are on there way to Logan's horse farm in Louisiana.

Once there everything isn't as it seems. Bailey finds out about Logan's first wife and how she supposedly left him. But soon she is being told other stories like she might be dead and Logan killed her. Bailey wants to believe in Logan but the evidence points to him being a killer. And then another woman goes missing.

I wanted to love this book because the premise reminded me of Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier but I didn't. I liked it but I wasn't a fan of Bailey's. I recommend reading it if you didn't read or watch Rebecca first!

No comments: